Employment information:Soccer Coaching Jobs
- Full time, part-time, or seasonal soccer positions
- Weekend only hours available (morning or afternoon)
- Midweek, day, and evening hours available
- Summer camp only positions
- Pre-School coaching, Recreation coaching, Travel team coaching
- Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter opportunities are available!
- Our soccer coaching opportunities are diverse, and you’re sure to find a schedule that fits with your experience, availability, and location.
Ready to Apply?
Take the first step towards a great employment experience with USA Sport Group and click the blue button to view and apply for available soccer coaching positions.
Worried you don’t have enough soccer coaching experience. Don’t worry, we offer full training and ongoing support. You need a good playing background and a positive, upbeat personality who can inspire the participants.
Spring and Fall: 8-10 week season, sessions typically take place on Saturday mornings. Midweek evening work is available from 3:30 pm to 8:00 pm. Daytime work is available to coach on our pre-school “Squirts” classes.
Summer: Recreation camps are held from June 22 to August 28, in various NJ and NY locations. Camps typically run from 9 am to 1 pm/3 pm
The travel team coach position is ideal for soccer coaches who have had at least 2 years of experience coaching in club soccer. Candidates should at minimum possess a USSF F license. D and C license coaches are also encouraged to apply.
You might be a great player yourself but first and foremost you are a teacher and educator that can inspire youth players to learn, improve and get a real appetite for the world’s greatest game!
Spring and Fall: 8-10 week season. Sessions typically take place for 3 hrs, twice a week with games on a Sunday (most likely) or Saturday.
Summer: Travel and recreation camps are held from late June until the end of August, in various NJ, NY, PA, and CT locations. Camps typically run from 9 am to 1 pm/3 pm. Preseason team camps typically take place in the evenings during the last two weeks of August.
Winter: Dependent on the soccer club, there will also be indoor clinics and tournaments