Employment information: Internships
If you're looking to gain hands-on work experience at an exciting, fast-paced, sports company, then USA Sport Group is for you!
USA Sport Group is a growing organization that has become the #1 provider in community sports, offering sports camps and classes from ages 2 to adult in a wide variety of sports & for all ability levels.
We are seeking energetic, hard-working, college students to join our internship team for the Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall semesters. These internships can provide you with college course credits or simply provide the necessary work experience to prepare you for your future career.
Select the position and role that is best suited for you:*
- Business Development & Sales
- Business Operations & Logistics
- Customer Relations
- HR & Recruitment
- Marketing & Communications
- Sports Education & Coaching
- Sports Management
*Please note we may not be hiring for all positions listed above at all times - click the blue "view available internships" button below to view which positions we are currently hiring for.
We encouraged the following majors to apply:
Sports management or administration; parks, recreation & leisure; fitness administration; athletic administration; business; marketing & communications. View currently available internships for additional suggested role-specific majors.
Ready to Apply?
Take the first step towards a great work experience with USA Sport Group and click the blue button to view the currently available internship positions:
Telephone or Video Interview
- Application deadline: January 1
- Internship starts early February
- Duration 10 - 12 weeks
- Application deadline: March 1
- Internship starts early April
- Duration 6 - 8 weeks
- Application deadline: April 19
- Internship starts early June
- Duration 8 - 10 weeks
- Application deadline: August 31
- Internship starts early September
- Duration 10 - 12 weeks
- Flexibility and willingness to take on diverse roles and responsibilities
- Ability to multi-task in a pressurized environment
- Good communication skills both verbally and in written
- Ability to deliver company philosophy and uphold customer service standards
- Clear and friendly phone manner
- Computer literate - especially Microsoft Office programs including Excel and Outlook
- An interest or passion for sports
- A rewarding and fulfilling employment experience
- Extensive initial training and ongoing education
- Flexible & customizable working hours
- Individualized training and continuing support provided
- Earn course credits
- Travel expenses provided
- Excellent performance can lead to an offer of paid full or part-time work
- A blend of virtual and onsite hours can be offered