Parent Information for Camps & Classes
Weather Alerts, Program Status & Make-Up Information
Program status, cancellations, and make-up information can be found on the program's specific information page.
To find and view the status of a program, click the button below.
How to locate your Program Details Page
The Program Details Page for your program displays all information about your program including the location and venue details, and the most up-to-date information relating to weather issues, cancellations, make-ups and your program’s entire schedule. To locate your Program Details Page, visit our daily sessions page by clicking here. Use the “Filter by Program Details” box to narrow the results & find your program. (Please note you may need to adjust the date to reflect a day your program meets.) Click on your program Code/SKU (It will look something like QMS56047) to be redirected to your Program Details Page.
How to Follow a Program
To follow a program, visit our daily sessions page by clicking here and follow the instructions under the red "Need to Follow a Program?" headline.
Your opinion REALLY does count! Please click here to leave feedback about your program.
We request you pick up and drop off your children promptly. Start and end times will be listed online and on your registration confirmation.
Parent Observation - Are parents required to stay at the program?
That depends upon the age of the participant and the length of the program. A parent/guardian is required to remain throughout the entire program if BOTH of the following criteria are true:
1. The participant is 6 years of age or under
2. The program is 1 hour or less in duration (per day).
Parents required to stay at the program should be located immediately next to the playing area and be able to supervise their child for water breaks, bathroom breaks or any instance where their child leaves the coaches' playing area.
Camp and Class Safety
We want you to feel as comfortable as possible leaving your child with us, so we have safety systems in place including signing in and out procedures, emergency drills, program coordinators and fully trained first aid coaches. Under no circumstance will your child be left on their own. We have been running programs for over 30 years, and safety is our number one priority.
Signing In and Out
For every Program the participant must be signed in and out every day. For all children's programs, a parent or guardian is required to physically sign-in and sign-out their child at the start and end of every daily session. For the safety of all participants we require you adhere to the following procedures with regards to dropping off and collecting your child from our Programs:
- • The Safety Zone - the "Safety Zone" is a coned area marked out by the coach each day; this area is used for sign-in and sign-out and for any emergency situations which may arise during the Program.
- • You are required to physically sign in/out - you may not stay in your car, the parking lot, or utilize any other location/field to drop or collect your child from the Program. You must drop/collect your child to/from the Safety Zone to sign them in/out.
- • Emergency Contact Details - on the first day of your Program you must ensure the coach has the correct contact details for you and they have the correct medical information for your child. If your child is carrying any medications please notify your coach during sign-in.
- • Someone Else Collecting - on any given day, if a different person is collecting your child at the end of that Session you must have informed the coach during sign-in on that day. At sign-out the individual collecting your child must bring ID which matches the name given at sign-in.
- • Walking Home Unsupervised - if you are allowing your child to walk home from a program unaccompanied we require a signed letter indicating this and specifying the exact dates this is permitted. This letter must be presented by a parent/guardian to the coach during sign in on that day. Letters from minors will not be accepted.
What To Bring
Clothing: Please dress your child appropriately for the weather. Protection from the sun (hat/sunscreen) is especially important.
Footwear: Appropriate footwear must be worn for all classes. Cleats for soccer (except for Squirts), sneakers for squirts, tennis, basketball etc.
Equipment: Please check the Program Details section on your Program Page where required equipment will be noted, or view our Equipment Guide.
Food: If your child is on a half-day camp, please provide a snack. If your child is on a full day camp, please provide snacks and a bagged lunch.
Drink: Please provide plenty of fluid for your child to last the duration of the program. We recommend at least 1 gallon (4 liters) for all summer camps.
For all summer camps (camps taking place between June 1 - September 6) we require all participants be up to date with vaccinations and immunizations appropriate to their age, and in-line with your State Department of Health regulations, including a current Tetanus shot. Before proceeding with your registration and/or purchase, please check your State Department of Health regulations, which are typically the same as your local school district.
If the participant is attending a summer camp but is not up to date with State Department of Health vaccination and immunization requirements, then either they must qualify for exemption due to religious or other qualifying reasons, obtain those vaccinations before the start of camp, or not proceed with their purchase, register or attend of a USA Sport Group Summer Camp. These requirement DO NOT apply to weekly classes or camps outside of the summer dates outlined above.
Parent & Me Classes
Additional information about Parent & Me classes & camps.
We try not to cancel programs, but sometimes Mother Nature just gets in our way! In this case, please do not call! Instead, visit your Program Details Page or click on the 'Class & Camp Program Status' button at the box at the top of this page for the most up to date information regarding rainouts, snow or heat advisory cancellations. To view our complete weather policy, click here: Weather policy.
The vast majority of our programming consists of outdoor activities. Registration for any camp or class should come with the understanding that a portion of a camp/class may be impacted or canceled due to adverse weather conditions. If your camp or class was cancelled, we will endeavor to make up lost time by extending the program length or adding on extra time. Check your program’s “Program Details Page” (under the Session Dates, Times & Status tab) on our website for make-up information.
PDF Version of Parent Information
Click here to view