Employment information:Sports Coaches
Do you have a passion for sports, plenty of energy, enthusiasm and love working with kids? Are you looking for a rewarding job with flexible hours and great rates of pay?
We're currently hiring coaches for our youth sports programs, and you may be just what we’re looking for.
We operate camps and classes in over 300 towns all year round, 7 days a week. To view available coaching work in your area, click here.
- Choose the classes or camps that YOU want to work on.
- Choose from sports that YOU want to coach.
- Our coaching opportunities are diverse, and you’re sure to find a schedule that fits with your experience, availability and location.
- Full time, part time or seasonal positions
- Weekend only hours (morning and afternoon)
- Midweek, day and evening hours
- Summer camps only
- Pre-School coaching, Recreation coaching & Travel Coaching
- Excellent rates of pay (commensurate with experience)
- Seasonal bonuses
- Coaching uniform and equipment
- Choose your own work hours
- Choose your work locations
- Comprehensive training
- Continuing educational support
- Staff appreciation events
- Experience and/or demonstrated comfort working with children
- Familiarity with playing or coaching team sports
- Willingness to travel up to 25 minutes to program locations
- Ability to transport, set up and take down equipment
- Generally good physical condition
- At least 18 years old (younger applicants may apply as a CIT)